Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thai Tho


152 Hopkins St
Footscray, 3011

I was happy to see a different option appear on Barkley/Hopkins street among the many (wonderful) Vietnamese cafe's when Thai Tho openned. We've only visited once so far, and we sat in the small outside area. The menu had the standard Thai dishes and some hot pot options. I had the Massaman curry, a favourite of mine. The service was friendly and informal, they even let me get away with BYO beer, when it was meant to be wine only. My curry was good, and mixed the peanut and spicy flavours well, it wasn't the best Massaman I've ever had, but certainly wasn't the worst either. It's slightly more pricey than the typical bowl of Pho but by no means outrageous. We'll probably drop by again, if we get the urge for Thai while we are Footscray.

Thai Tho on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment