Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Albion Caff

2-4 Boundary Street,
Shoreditch,
London
E2 7DD

Danny decided on the Albion Caff at Conran's newish (for an irregular visitor) Boundary Road establishment...


The take on the east end caff is a bit higher end than some I used to visit, the bottles of HP sauce and Heinz tomato ketchup.


Ev went for the scotch egg to start, which looked the part...


Danny opted for the devilled kidney's, and was presented with quite a pile.


I had the very green spinach soup, which perhaps wasn't quite as thick or flavoursome as I'd expected, but was good all the same.



My fellow dinners both chose the skirt with chips a favourite it seems.



I had the spinach and mushroom pie, which had a great crisp puffy top and a rich filling.


The bill came to

Albion at The Boundary Project on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment