Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wilton Way Cafe


63 Wilton Way,
London
E8 1BG

Brunch after the night out was in Hackney, not an area I've ever spent much time in. It is certainly more gentrified in areas than I'd expected, Wilton Way included. The cafe has a few tables inside and out, with take away also being an option. London Fields Radio also operates from the premises.


Healthy breakfast seem to be the order of the day, and Danny started with the muesli, yoghurt and strawberries, which looked and apparently tasted good. I went for a long black, and despite not being sure if I could order that, got one. There may be some Aussie involvement in the coffee department.

We both had the avocado on sour dough toast, which sorted me out and set me up for the day and still felt pretty good for me!


I'm not likely to be back in Hackney that often, but it was a great place to hang out as well as serving tasty food that's good for you.

Wiltons on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment